Temperature Assurance System
The Irish manufactured Dairy Geyser was designed by Irish Dairy Hygiene experts to provide sufficient hot water at desired temperatures to meet all Teagasc Dairy Hygiene standards.
However, larger milking installations by their very design have difficulty achieving all protocols 100% of the time.
Dairy Geyser, with its revolutionary Temperature Assurance System, is now a game-changer in non-chlorine cleaning as it guarantees the perfect wash 100% of the time ie. the combination of temperature and duration that you decide.
How It Works
The following diagram illustrates the mechanism whereby the Dairy Geyser becomes part of the circulation process ensuring the desired combination of temperature and duration is achieved.
- Cold water goes into Dairy Geyser
- Hot water is outputted from Dairy Geyser into the wash trough
- Hot water goes from wash trough into milk machine
- Water goes through milk machine for cleaning but temperature drops dramatically while being circulated around the milking machine
- When system detects low temperature the temperature control system is activated
- The circulation pump is activated, pumping water from the bottom of the wash trough on to the Dairy Geyser boiler
- The boiler reheats the water and returns it to the wash trough
- When the temperature of the water reaches a pre-set temperature e.g. 55°C, it starts the timer and the system maintains the temperature for a pre-set time e.g. 6 minutes
- The cold water is flushed through the system to clear acids and detergents
- Dairy Geyser boiler returns to normal hot water use
- Peace of mind; gives perfect wash
100% of the time
- Initial heating temperature can be
lower, ensuring less wear on
machine, particularly rubber wear
- Can be fully automated including
initialising process from the pit
- Dispenses with need for water
softener as the acid will ensure
continuous descaling of the Dairy