Temperature Assurance System
For Milking Equipment and Bulk Milk Tanks
|Hot Washes||7 per week MINIMUM|
|Finish Temperature||50° CRITICAL|
|Pre Hot Rinse||HUGELY BENEFICIAL|
The perfect wash for on farm dairy hygiene is generally agreed to be 53-55°C for 6 minutes
The Irish manufactured Dairy Geyser was designed by Irish Dairy Hygiene experts to provide sufficient hot water at desired temperatures to meet these standards.
However, milking machines by their very design have difficulty achieving these protocols 100% of the time.
Dairy Geyser, with its revolutionary Temperature Assurance System, is now a game-changer in non-chlorine cleaning as it guarantees the perfect wash 100% of the time ie. the combination of temperature and duration that you decide.
- Peace of mind; gives perfect wash 100% of the time
- Initial heating temperature can be lower, ensuring less wear on machine, particularly rubber wear
- Clean potable water at approximately 40°C is now produced as a by-product from plate cooler. Ideal for calf feeding
- Can be fully automated including initialising process from the pit
- Lends itself to reuse of detergent, as it can be reheated, facilitating financial savings
- Dispenses with need for water softener as the acid will ensure continuous descaling of the Dairy Geyser
How It Works
The following diagram illustrates the mechanism whereby the Dairy Geyser becomes part of the circulation process ensuring the desired combination of temperature and duration is achieved.
- Cold water goes into Dairy Geyser
- Hot water is outputted from Dairy Geyser into the wash trough
- Hot water goes from wash trough into milk machine
- Water goes through milk machine for cleaning but temperature drops dramatically while being circulated around the milking machine
- When system detects low temperature the temperature control system is activated
- The circulation pump is activated, pumping water from the bottom of the wash trough on to the Dairy Geyser boiler
- The boiler reheats the water and returns it to the wash trough
- When the temperature of the water reaches a pre-set temperature e.g. 55°C, it starts the timer and the system maintains the temperature for a pre-set time e.g. 6 minutes
- The cold water is flushed through the system to clear acids and detergents
- Dairy Geyser boiler returns to normal hot water use